5-Nights Sun & Steam (Multi Share, Start/End Auckland)
Sun & Steam(Multi Share,start Auckland, End Auckland)
Over 20 optional adventures & a banquet of inclusions; this is going to be a week to remember. The brave will hurl themselves down a hill in an inflated OGO ball,the more chilled will take a boat cruise around the Bay of Islands. Then we'll all compare notes of Hobbits, fish 'n' chips, the Haka over a few drinks in the city of Auckland.
Auckland to Paihia
- See the City of Sails harbour made famous by the Americas Cup
- Check out Whangarei and Kawakawas famous Hundertwasser toilets
- Get a dose of history with a guided tour of the Waitangi Treaty Grounds Tour
- Tuck into a true Kiwiana fish n chips dinner
- Throughout your trip you’ll be getting your beauty sleep in comfy beds in cosy multi-share rooms. Your accommodation will always be located in the heart of the action, with communal areas for you and your new best friends to relax and socialise.
- We'll get 9 of your meals, you get the rest. You can expect a healthy breakfast every morning, as well as a traditional Maori Hangi and a BBQ or roast along the way. We'll also give you plenty of opportunities to try the best gourmet eats in NZ.
- A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life. An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps. Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past. This is your team. Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
5 nights from $989 per person
Auckland is regularly voted one of the best lifestyle cities in the world, with the cosmopolitan city centre complemented by great escapes within half an hour of downtown. Indulge in Auckland's shopping, nightlife and unrivalled cuisine and experience some of the many attractions and adventure activities on offer. There is never a shortage of things to do in the City of Sails. Sights to see include Auckland Art Gallery, Auckland Zoo, and Museum of Transport and Technology.
New Zealand's premier destination on the edge of beautiful Lake Rotorua offers visitors so much to see and do the trouble is deciding what to do. From a quiet stroll through the magnificent Redwood Forest to an adrenaline rafting plunge over one of the world's highest commercially rafted waterfalls or an entertaining view of life on the farm at one of our award winning farmshows - Rotorua has it all. Famous for awesome geological forces, Rotorua has hundreds of gentle plopping mud pools, powerful erupting geysers, and intriguing geothermal lakes. Maori Culture is another unique facet to Rotorua's popularity. For more action try hiking down Mt Ngongatah, fishing for trophy-sized trout on one of Rotorua's many lakes, tandem skydiving, horse trekking, or off-road driving. Or just sit back, watch the world go by and enjoy the fresh, clean, picturesque atmosphere from one of many sidewalk cafes and bars. To end the day, soak away ailments in one of many thermally heated natural mineral spas.
Just north of North Island, Paihia was founded by Henry Williams and his wife, Marianne in 1823. This town is known for its many "firsts of New Zealand" such as: the first church, the first game of cricket played and the first printing press. "The Jewel of the Bay of Islands" is a thriving settlement popular to its visitors who seek exploration, gastronomical ventures, outdoor expeditions and plenty of discovery. Here, you can swim with dolphins, hike to Haruru Falls, witness authentic Maori culture and even try sand-boarding!
Valid Travel Dates
Contiki will carry passengers of 17 years if accompanied by a guardian over 18 years (one guardian required per person). An Underage Waiver Form must be filled out and authorized to travel prior to deposit. They will also carry passengers of up to 37 years of age if accompanied by a passenger within the 18 to 35 age bracket. Please note that the 18 to 35 age range is strictly enforced for USA & Canada products.
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
299 Alhambra Circle Suite 501
Coral Gables, Fl. 33134
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.