6-night Holiday Sojourn Getaway Cruise
The Signature Collection – Exclusive Amenities
The Signature Collection Sailings offer Exceptional Value and Exclusive Amenities.
- $250 per Couple Shipboard Credit
The island’s capital, Bridgetown, is one of the Caribbean's major free ports, bustling with activity. Trafalgar Square features the monument to Horatio Nelson. Facing the square are handsome structures of the House of Assembly and the Legislative buildings. George Washington worshipped at St. Michael’s Cathedral during the only trip he made outside of the United States. Housed in former British military prison buildings, the Barbados Museum is divided into various galleries that feature exhibits depicting the history of Barbados from the pre-Columbian period to modern times.
Built in 1816, Gun Hill Signal Station is the finest of several signal stations on the island. The white limestone lion behind the garrison is a well-known landmark. Barbados boasts excellent golf courses. A wide range of watersports is available at hotels and special watersports centers.
Castries is the capital of St Lucia, an independent Windward Island in the southeastern Caribbean Sea. What Castries may lack in sophistication it more than compensates for in its colourful Creole mood. Wander amid the lively street market with its fresh fruit, pottery and baskets. Then explore this most scenic of Caribbean islands, whose green mountains are draped in lush vegetation, and whose landmarks include the twin peaks of the Pitons rising sheer from the sea, the steaming sulphur springs of the 'drive-in' La Soufriere volcano and its unspoiled golden beaches. Further sights are to be seen at Diamond Falls and Mineral Baths where visitors can walk the gardens and take a dip in the pool under the waterfalls.
The skyline of St. John's, the capital and largest city of Antigua and Barbuda, is dominated by the magnificently evocative white baroque towers of St. John's Cathedral. Built in 1845, the church is now in its third incarnation, as earthquakes in 1683 and in 1745 destroyed the previous structures. The towers are the first sight of Antigua for about half of the island's visitors each year, many of whom arrive by boat. St. John's is a lively hub for shopping and dining.
There are many ways to hunt for treasure in St. Thomas. You can discover its historic wealth in such places as the birthplace of painter Camille Pissarro or the infamous Bluebeard's Tower. Its sporting riches are tennis, golf, sailing and incredible beaches. Beneath its crystal-clear waters, you'll find coral gardens and shimmering schools of jewel-colored fish. Its fortune of earthly treasures can be found in the many shops of Charlotte Amalie, where savings on jewels, crystal, perfume and fine wines will arouse your hunting instincts.
No information currently available.
No information currently available.
Originally a fort built by the U.S. Army in 1838, during the Second Seminole War, Ft. Lauderdale has little left of its warlike past. Instead the city welcomes visitors with broad beaches and an easy pace of life, plus convenient air and water connections that make the city a perfect place to visit.
Itinerary subject to change without notice. Please confirm itinerary at time of booking.
Cruise port, security and handling fees of $240, transfers, airfare, government fees and taxes are additional for all guests.
- "World’s Best" All-Inclusive experiences
- Fine wines, champagne, premium spirits, bottled water, soft drinks and specialty coffees
- Dining by Reservation™
- Nobu Matsuhisa’s Asian restaurant and Prego Italian restaurant
- Up to eight evening dining options including 24-hour room service
- Early embarkation with champagne lunch, daily afternoon teatime
- Award-winning entertainment including Magic Castle® at Sea, Rocket Man! and Diva! Production Shows
- State-of-the-art fitness center with pilates, yoga and spinning classes
- Open bar service throughout the ship plus gratuities for all dining and bar staff including housekeeping and Penthouse butler service
- Golf clinics with PGA instructors, full-size paddle tennis courts
- Spacious 360° teak Promenade Deck
- Experiences of Discovery theme cruises, Local Insights and USD School of Cinematic Arts Digital Filmmaking Program
- 100% indelibly soft cotton linens
- Ocean Views™ interactive polling devices in guest lecturer discussion panels.
- Optional air add-ons are available from Crystal Cruises' designated gateway cities in the U.S. and Canada, and include all government fees and taxes.
- Pre- or Post- cruise hotel stay
- Optional shore excursions
Cruise-Only fares are per person in U.S. dollars, double occupancy and do not include cruise port, security and handling charges. Solo Traveler Fares are available upon request. All offers may not be combinable with other promotions, apply to first two
All prices per person and in USD unless otherwise stated.
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.
299 Alhambra Circle Suite 501
Coral Gables, Fl. 33134